We have juicy new details on Starhawk. Check it out below.
- Starhawk has got the same essence, but will be bigger and better
- Big landscapes and fast gameplay
- Starhawk will take place in the frontier in distant space
- There will be two factions in the game: Outcast and the Rift Miners, fighting over something called as Rift Energy.
- Players will take up the role of Emec, who belongs to the Rift Miners and is apparently infected by the Rift Energy.
- There will be an RTS like feel to the game, players can build their troops and place turrets.
- Players can get Rift energy by killing bad guys and capturing flags.
- There will be a number of modes which can intersect each other.
No Six axis support. When asked why this was left out, Dylan said:
“I am actually not supporting six axis. We are leaving it behind it.”
He further explains why they eliminated six-axis support:
“You know, we are always willing to try things out. We tried six axis out. We released a multiplayer only game, one of the first big downloadable games on the PSN. There is some really great stuff that the six axis controller can do. It just isn’t a great match for our game.”
Stay tuned with us for more news and updates, round the clock.
In the mean time, check out the latest images from Starhawk below: