The Division Devs Fixed More Than 10,000 Bugs Between Alpha And Beta
The Alpha was carried out in December.
With the closed beta for The Division just a few more days away, Ubisoft has announced the company has been working hard on fixing all kinds of different issues with the game. The company held an Alpha last month and thanks to that round the firm was able to iron out more than 10,000 different bugs. Problem solving wasn’t limited to ways the game wasn’t running right, but also improved some issues that might not have been easily noticed but would make the game that much better in the long run.
Along with the 10,000+ bugs that were fixed thanks to feedback from people who were playing the Alpha, Ubisoft announced on its official forums that it made improvements to things like the interface, where it added more supported languages and the UI which will now have better readability and stability. The company also said it added balancing to weapons used by both players and NPCs. Check out the full patch notes below and get ready for the closed Beta for The Division launching on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One later this month.
- Added support for multiple in-game languages:
- All platforms: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- PC, PS4: Japanese
- Weapon and Item Mods can now be changed directly from the inventory screen
- [Xbox One and PS4] Changed weapon swap button mapping to:
- [Tap] Primary/Secondary weapon
- [Double Tap] Switch to Sidearm
- UI improvements for better readability and usability
- Additional balancing of weapons, enemy NPCs, and character progression
- Added another Dark Zone gate to the Beta Map area
- Changed Dark Zone brackets level range
- Depending on your level, you will now be matched with level 4-7 players and enemies, or level 8 players and enemies
- Landmarks have been added to the Dark Zone Map area
- With these landmarks you will find more challenging encounters rewarding you with better loot
- Loading of textures and models should no longer suffer delays on console
More than 10,000 bugs have been fixed, including many of the most reported bugs during the Alpha.
- Missing sound with specific weapons and mods combinations
- Repeating audio when opening the Mega Map
- Mission objectives not completing correctly
- Floating characters and weapons
- Character loading stuck at 95%
- Broken textures