The Last of Us multiplayer confirmed, box art and trailer revealed
The Last of Us will have multiplayer, it has been revealed. We also have the box art for the game which looks spectacular as expected, and also some pre order stuff that you probably may be interested in.
Naughty Dog is not interested to reveal more information on the multiplayer yet, but they will soon.
“Multiplayer, wha? We’re not quite ready to talk about it yet, but stay tuned as we’ll be revealing more details on multiplayer before The Last of Us is released on May 7th, 2013.”
It had been confirmed during the VGAs that the game will be released on May 7th and they also released a trailer and we have a high quality version of that now.
The trailer is spoiler-free according to Naughty Dog, but they always tend to spoil something like they did with Uncharted 3.
“We’ve tried to keep the trailer as spoiler-free as possible, while giving you some hints at the tense, emotional narrative the development team has crafted for The Last of Us,” they wrote on the PS Blog.
Check out the pre order bonuses below.
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
GameStop will provide exclusive bonus content in addition to the Sights and Sounds Pack. Pre-ordering at GameStop also nets you the Survival Pack, which includes:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.