Turtle Beach Announcing Their Limited Modern Warfare 3 Headsets One by One
Turtle Beach is releasing their line of Limited Edition Modern Warfare 3 Headsets, one by one starting with the Foxtrot, then the Charlie followed by the wireless Bravo and ending with the 7.1 Surround Sound Delta. Check them out below followed by the official press release.
Elmsford, N.Y., August 9, 2011 – Beginning today, Turtle Beach, pioneers and market-leaders of the gaming headset category, will unveil additional details on the recently announced limited edition Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Ear Force headsets. Starting with the Ear Force FOXTROT, Turtle Beach will update their website each day with detailed web pages for each of the limited edition models. The final unveil will be on Friday with the Ear Force DELTA. These new pages will feature new photos, detailed specs and other information about the headsets and can be accessed by visiting: TurtleBeach.com/MW3.
Fans of Turtle Beach and MW3 will find updated information daily at 1:00 PM PT. Please see below for the schedule of updates:
- Tuesday Aug 9 – Ear Force FOXTROT
- Wednesday Aug 10 – Ear Force CHARLIE
- Thursday Aug 11 – Ear Force BRAVO
- Friday Aug 12 – Ear Force DELTA
These truly Limited Editions Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 headsets will deliver enhanced experiences for the year’s most anticipated entertainment launch. An example of the information fans will find updated throughout the week will include:
- The Ear Force DELTA headset ships with custom voice prompts by Lt. Col. Hank Keirsey (ret.). Army Ranger, master parachutist and decorated combat veteran, Keirsey served 24 years with the US Army and now serves as the principal military advisor for Call of Duty®. It’s his voice that will lead you into battle, and inform you on your preset choices in the field.
- The Ear Force DELTA and Ear Force BRAVO wireless models feature Turtle Beach’s proprietary DSP headset technology that elevates these headsets beyond mere accessories with the inclusion of custom-designed presets. These settings are specific to Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 and come stored in the headsets right out of the box. Developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer, these presets are tailored to Modern Warfare 3 gameplay, so by utilizing these presets, DELTA and BRAVO owners will hear and experience Modern Warfare 3 the way the developers intended. No other headsets in the world can provide such a complete and immersive Modern Warfare® 3 experience.
- All of Turtle Beach’s Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 headsets feature special packaging. The wireless DELTA and BRAVO models come packed in rugged hard plastic field cases for transport and storage or to showcase and protect your headset. The stylized design ID will match the military theme of the headsets and it will serve as the perfect carrying case for your headset.
- Delivering additional value, each package will also include access to special DLC, provided exclusively for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 headsets owners. Specific details about the DLC will be released at a later date.
Pre-sale orders for the Turtle Beach Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 headsets are underway at many of Turtle Beach’s top retail partners’ online stores in the North America, Europe, Australia and elsewhere, including but not limited to: BestBuy.com, GameStop.com, Amazon.com, WalMart.com and others. For listings of additional retail
Turtle Beach revolutionized game audio with the industry’s first truly customizable headset, the acclaimed PX5, earlier this year and is the only brand capable of this offering. Gamers interested in learning more about Turtle Beach’s lineup of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 headsets should visit www.turtlebeach.com/MW3, and sign up for ongoing updates about special content, additional product details, on-sale info and other special news and alerts.
The full lineup of Turtle Beach’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 gaming headsets will ship to major retailers in October, 2011.