Agents of Mayhem: How To Level Up Faster, Gain XP Quickly, For Both Agency And Agents
Leveling does not have to be a slog in Agents of Mayhem.
While it is still an open world action game, Agents of Mayhem, much like just about every other game released to the market these days, has a lot of RPG elements- in fact, the RPG elements in this game are pronounced, with you in charge of leveling up and speccing not just fourteen separate characters, but also the central agency you fight for, MAYHEM, as well.
In this guide, we give you a quick overview of the game’s leveling systems, while also giving you some tips to max out your XP yield and level up as quickly as possible. So let’s get started.
Tips and Tricks For Leveling Up:
- Complete contracts, side missions, and take down targets of opportunity. These are very easy ways to get extra XP for the agents you are playing as (and an easy way to ensure all fourteen remain equally leveled)
- Attempt to unlock new agents. This levels up your agency
- Complete Agent specific Operations. This further levels up your agency
- Buy Core Upgrades. This, too, levels up your agency
- Find vehicles. This nets your agency massive XP
Leveling up with the Agency unlocks perks and abilities that can make your life (and play) far easier. A full list is provided below:
- Agency Level 4: Unlocks Armory and RnD Upgrades Gremlin Tech.
- Agency Level 5: Unlocks Wreckroom, Operations.
- Agency Level 6: Unlocks Vehicle Bay.
- Agency Level 7: Unlocks Requisitions.
- Agency Level 8: Unlocks Global Conflicts.
- Agency Level 9: Unlocks Legion Tech in RnD.
- Agency Level 10: Upgrades Mayhem Database and adds additional items in Requisitions.
- Agency Level 14: Adds more items in Requisitions.
- Agency Level 16:Upgrades Mayhem Database.
- Agency Level 18: Adds more items in Requisitions.
- Agency Level 20: Upgrades Mayhem Database.