Remedy has released the PC requirements for Alan Wake, and they are quite decent. The game will also not support GFWL and instead be Steamworks enabled.
The game has all the ingredients to be a something that PC gamers want, so only time will tell how they will receive it.
Check out the PC requirements below.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: A dual core processor is required: AMD: Athlon X2 2.8GHz, Intel: Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- MEMORY: 2 GB
- HARD DRIVE: 8 GB
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 10 compatible or later with 512MB RAM
- AMD: ATI Radeon 3650, 4450, 5550, 6450 or higher (per series)
- NVIDIA: GeForce 8600GT, 9500GT, GT120, GT430, GT520 (per series)
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Mouse and keyboard, Xbox360 controller also supported
There won’t be any mod tools released with the game, but Remedy said they are still finalizing optimisations and graphics scalability.
“We are still finalising the optimisations and graphics scalability, so some details can still change,” reveals Remedy.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.