AMD have released a new driver update for its graphics cards today. The release notes say the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.4.1 driver fixes crashing and application hang up when MSAA is enabled in World of Warcraft. It also resolves issues in World of Tanks, where intermittent graphical corruption occurred when game settings are set to minimum on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products, which could prevent Radeon WattMan’s auto overclock to raise engine clocks past default levels on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
Another issues that has been fixed was one that could make the mouse cursors move out of the top of the displays, or to disappear completely on AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. Another issue, which saw Radeon WattMan auto overclock sometimes not functioning as intended, has also been addressed.
You can download the driver now, can take a look at the full changelog below.
- AMD Radeon VII and Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience system instability, or an intermittent system hang when three or more displays are connected and enabled at the same time.
- World of Warcraft™ patch 8.1.5 or later may experience an intermittent crash or application hang when MSAA is enabled.
- Mouse cursors may disappear or move out of the boundary of the top of a display on AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- Radeon WattMan auto overclock may fail to raise engine clocks past default levels on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Vari-Bright changes may fail to apply on some AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics system configurations.
- World of Tanks™ may experience intermittent graphical corruption when game settings are set to minimum on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience screen flicker in multi display setups on desktop or while applications are running.
- Netflix™ Windows® Store application may experience display flicker during video playback on some HDR enabled displays.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.
- Performance metrics overlay may experience intermittent flicker when playing back protected content with this feature enabled.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)