Backbreaker Vengeance out now
Today sees the release of arcade football title Backbreaker Vengeance on XBLA.
Key features include:
- Three single player modes and multiplayer modes; Tackle Alley, Vengeance, and Supremacy.
- Split-screen two-player and AI multiplayer modes
- 350 waves of heart-pounding action; spread over 70 challenges
- Compete on a global scale with the Online Rival system; objective-fueled leaderboards
- Euphoria-powered dynamic motion, for unpredictable and un-canned animations – no two tackles are ever the same!
- On-the-field camera puts you in the middle of the action
- Dodge on-field obstacles with Euphoria-powered characters
- Re-play key moments with the feature-packed in-game replay system.
- Complete Challenges to unlock new teams
- Amazing visuals – NaturalMotion’s Morpheme animation technology, realistic stadium lighting and weather effects, high-quality character models and tons of stadium spectators make for a true triple-A presentation!
A PSN version will be available later this summer.