Battlefield: Hardline – Here Is A List Of All Modes and Maps
Guys, leave something for us to discover!
Visceral and DICE have been working on Battlefield: Hardline, the new cops and robbers themed entry in the Battlefield series, for a while now, and the game is almost here. Ahead of its release, developer Visceral Games has gone ahead and updated the official website of the game, posting every single map and game mode that players will be able to play, along with a short description for each.
Some knowledge of these maps and modes is also likely to help players in the game’s official open beta which is slated to launch soon. Battlefield: Hardline will launch on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, and PC on March 17.
What are your thoughts on this? Are you looking forward to the game? Let us know in the comments section below. Here is the list:
Battlefield Hardline Maps:
- The Block — “What looks like a liquor store and bail bonds office, is actually a front. This is home to a notorious criminal ring. The police know better than to enter The Block without backup.”
- Dust Bowl — “The small desert town of Joad is off the beaten path and well-known for meth trafficking problems. The cops have had enough and are on the scene to shut it all down.”
- Hollywood Heights — “A mansion high in the Hollywood Hills looks ripe for a little crime. The criminals have started a wildfire in the nearby hills to distract the police. Do you think that’ll work?”
- Growhouse — “The cops located an illegal underground marijuana grow operation. The cops are raiding the place, but the criminals aren’t going down without a fight. After all, this is precious cargo for them.”
- Derailed — “The industrial side of Los Angeles is home to many shady dealings. A criminal ring has set up shop in the warehouses and scrapyards, where they’re trying to make that money from illegal doings.”
- Riptide — “A drug smuggler’s haven, this high-tech and expensive island crib is being ransacked by the police. A chain of small islands is connected by bridges and waterways, providing multiple access to it.”
- Everglades — “Florida is not all sand and beaches. Deep in the heart of the Everglades, a fracking site has turned into a battle playground as the cops and criminals wage war against each other.”
- Downtown — “The heart of downtown Los Angeles is a jumping environment–the streets, the buildings, the cars–are all open to criminal deeds. The police have shut down the city center, and a heated confrontation is about to break out.”
- Bank Job — “Money is the root of all evil. The criminals are plotting a ruthless assault on a high-security bank vault. But, they messed up and triggered a silent alarm and the police are jamming to the scene of the crime.”
Battlefield Hardline Modes:
- Conquest — “A Battlefield staple, Conquest is based on the idea of controlling a base. Capture a base by standing near a flag on foot, in a vehicle or in the skies–if your team owns more flags than the enemy you’ll slowly reduce their tickets, which are their ability to respawn. The first team to run out of tickets loses.”
- Team Deathmatch — “Team Deathmatch is infantry only and has the easiest objective to understand: shoot the enemy team more than they shoot you.”
- Heist — “Heist is all about pulling off that big job or that perfect score. The criminals are trying to infiltrate a cash-filled vault, and the cops must regulate them. Once the criminals break in, they have to nab two bags of cash and jam out with them back to each of the two base points.”
- Blood Money — “A huge pile of loot has been intercepted in transit. The criminals are fighting to steal the money, while the cops are trying to secure it as evidence. Each team is trying to secure the money in their team’s vault–but it’s not safe there. Raid the enemy team’s vault to help your team score the most money.”
- Hotwire — “The criminals are trying to steal a list of marked cars while the cops are trying to repossess them. Use your driving skills to catch up with the enemy, and bring a friend riding shotgun to take them down.”
- Rescue — “Rescue is one of two competitive modes. This is a cop-centric mode that lets you step into the boots of a SWAT operative tasked with saving innocent lives from the hands of criminals. Lead your team carefully into dangerous environments and get the hostages back to safety. Be careful though, because there are no second chances in this mode.”
- Crosshair — “This is the second competitive mode. In Crosshair, a former criminal turned state’s witness is on the run from his former crew. The criminals are trying to erase the VIP’s face from the world, while the cops are trying to get him out safely. Once again, there are no second chances – one death and you are out for the match.”