BioWare is all set to release the biggest patch for Mass Effect 3 ever since it released back in March, and it fixes a crapload of issues, everything from bugs and texture problems to multiplayer and campaign issues.
Mass Effect producer Michael Gamble said on Twitter that it’s been in development for months. “We’ll be patching me3 on Thursday. It will be our largest patch,” he said, “and has been in dev. for months. It also sets us up for future…things :)”
Like the upcoming DLC, Omega? Or something more? You bastards, stop teasing us already.
Some of the fixes are:
– Fixed tutorial tip that didn’t properly display an unbound command
– Fixed an issue in multiplayer where if a character has DLC weapons equipped, and the DLC associated to the weapons is deleted, the weapon loadout screen displayed no weapons
– Sabotage power evolution 6 increased tech damage bonus no longer stacks
– Fixed a rare crash in the final mission level involving the firing of the Cain at the Hades Cannon.
– Fixed the Encumbrance Bar from not updating correctly for the Earth DLC weapon mods
– Fixed weapons with natural piercing from having their damage reduced with piercing mods equipped
– Incinerate power evolution 5 now gives a damage bonus to frozen and chilled enemies
– Krogan Vanguard Rage bonuses now work properly
The entire list of fixes is given here, in the BioWare forums.
The patch releases on Thursday, October 4th.
In our review of Mass Effect 3, we gave it a 10/10 and raving praises. Read it here.