Black Ops 2 Latest Patch Fixes Several Gameplay Issues, Adds Live Streaming
Lot of fixes.
Treyarch has released a new patch on the Xbox 360 which adds live streaming and also improves the overall experience by fixing several gameplay issues.
“New 360 update is available for BlackOps2. PS3 version coming soon,” the developer tweeted.
So what does live streaming mean? The update that adds the features in all public match playlists, and also inserts two new pages into players’ combat record to display combat summary and medals. They have also tweaked the on-screen low health indicator, so it will make you easier to understand when your health is low.
The patch notes are massive and you can read them over here.
The PS3 version of the patch should be live soon, but it would have been nicer if it went live on both the platforms.
New Features & Feature Improvements:
- Added support for Live Streaming in all Public Match playlists.
- Added League Best from Season 1 to Player Card.
- If you played in multiple series and/or multiple teams then your highest division and rank will be displayed. The League Best will span all seasons. If you finish with a higher division rank in Season 2 then your new League Best will be displayed after Season 2.
- Added a Cumulative Daily Pool instead of a Weekly Pool in League Play. 200 Rank Points are added to a player’s pool every day. Points that are not used are rolled into the next day.
- Added 2 new pages to the Combat Record (the Combat Summary and Medals).
- Implemented sorting of Medals in the After Action Report.
- Lowered HUD threshold for the “low health” overlay to increase player’s awareness of low health.
- Added a “Go to Top” button for the League Leaderboard.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.