Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Achievements are out
Get your veteran shoes on Call of Duty players because here are the achievements for Black Ops 2. The achievement layout is pretty similar to the one in previous CoD games, and one could argue that lot of things are similar, but hey, that’s how stuff works on the Internet.
We also have a lot of information on the game modes as well, which you can check out here. Treyarch recently revealed the complete Zombies trailer for Black Ops 2 which no doubt, must have hyped most of you up. And why wouldn’t it? It did look fantastic. In case, you missed that, you can check it out over here.
Earlier, in World at War and Black Ops, the zombies mode was just a co-op survival mode, but Treyarch seems to be taking it to an all new level. According to IGN, the game will also have other new zombie based modes, like a full fledged multiplayer, and, of course, the old survival mode.
So yeah, the achievements, check them out below. (Via Xbox360Acheivements | GameInformer)
- No Man Left Behind (20 points) – Rescue Woods.
- Gathering Storm (20 points) – Investigate the jungle facility.
- Shifting Sands (20 points) – Gather intel on Raul Menendez from Mullah Rahmaan.
- Driven by Rage (20 points) – Take down Menendez and his operation.
- Waterlogged (20 points) – Gather information on Raul Menendez’ suspected terrorist plot.
- What Happens in Colossus… (20 points) – Find the Karma weapon.
- False Profit (20 points) – Capture Manuel Noriega and bring him to justice.
- Deep Cover (20 points) – Capture Menendez.
- Sinking Star (20 points) – Interrogate Menendez.
- Late for the Prom (20 points) – Escort the president to the secure location in downtown LA.
- Death from Above (50 points) – Stop Menendez once and for all.
- Old Fashioned (50 points) – Complete “Pyrrhic Victory”, “Old Wounds”, “Time And Fate”, and “Suffer With Me” in Veteran.
- Futurist (50 points) – Complete all future levels in veteran.
- Giant Accomplishment (50 points) – Complete all challenges in Black Ops II.
- Mission Complete (10 points) – Complete all challenges in a level.
- Just Gettin’ Started (10 points) – Complete 1 challenge in any level.
- Singapore Sling (15 points) – Successfully neutralize the SDC freighter at Keppel Terminal.
- Desert Storm (15 points) – Successfully escort the VIPs to safety.
- Defender (15 points) – Successfully defend FOB Spectre from incursion.
- Black Ops II Master (15 points) – Complete the campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- Art of War (25 points) – Successfully assassinate SDC Chairman Tian Zhao.
- Blind Date (15 points) – Successfully rescue HVI.
- Family Reunion (10 points) – There are two futures.
- Hey Good Looking (10 points) – Plastic surgery avoided
- Showdown (15 points) – A duel between rivals
- Dirty Business (15 points) – Listen and think before you shoot.
- Ship Shape (10 points) – Reinforcements on the way.
- Dead or Alive (15 points) – Jailor or executioner.
- Ultimate Sacrifice (15 points) – Only one can survive.
- Good Karma (20 points) – Crack the celerium worm.
- High IQ (20 points) – Collect all intel.
- Back in Time (10 points) – Use a future weapon in the past.
- Man of the People (15 points) – Stop the brutality inflicted by the PDF.
- Gun Nut (10 points) – Complete a level with customized loadout.
- Ten K (15 points) – Minimum score 10k in every mission
- Welcome to the Club (10 points) – Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in multiplayer Public Match.
- Welcome to the Penthouse (50 points) – Prestige once in multiplayer Public Match.
- Big Leagues (20 points) – Win 5 multiplayer League Play games after being placed in a division.
- Trained Up (10 points) – Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Combat Training playlists.
- Party Animal (10 points) – Win 10 multiplayer games while playing in Party Games playlists.
- Tower of Babble (75 points) – In TranZit, obey the voices.
- Don’t Fire Until You See (30 points) – In TranZit, have all doors opened without being set on fire.
- The Lights Of Their Eyes (5 points) – In Green Run, pacify at least 10 zombies with 1 EMP.
- Undead Man’s Party Bus (15 points) – In TranZit, complete all additions to the bus in 1 game.
- Dance On My Grave (5 points) – In Green Run, acquire your Tombstone.
- Standard Equipment May Vary (25 points) – In TranZit, acquire 4 different equippable items in 1 game.
- You Have No Power Over Me (15 points) – You Have No Power Over Me
- I Don’t Think They Exist (10 points) – In TranZit, kill one of the denizens of the forest while it is latched onto you.
- Fuel Efficient (10 points) – In TranZit, use an alternative mode of transportation.
- Happy Hour (10 points) – In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power.