Call of Duty: Black Ops has had some problems on the PC including serious lag issues. Treyarch is hard at work trying to fix everything they can with the next patch fixing the following issues:
- GPU hitching on certain graphics cards.
- Incomplete server browser results.
- Improvements to Quickmatch joins (results with better ping and reduced lag).
- Zombies “The game session is no longer available” error.
Other fixes that have gone live are as follows:
- – GameServers.com has bumped sv_maxrate to 25000 across all servers to reduce lag.
- – GameServers.com continues to improve official server distribution in various worldwide regions.11/11
- – Friends fix for join in progress and Friends tab in server browser.
- – Performance improvement for dual and quad core.
- – Improved connectivity with Black Ops Rcon tool.