Call of Duty: Ghosts has been subject to a fair amount of leaks recently, with one of the leaks coming via an Instagram user who not only posted the full list of maps appearing in the game, but also all of the multiplayer modes. We recently also found out about the new Extinction Mode, which will see players fighting off against aliens in what could be Ghosts’ take on the Zombies Mode from Black Ops 2.
The multiplayer maps for the game are:
- Free Fall (Bonus Map)
- Prison Break
Meanwhile, the multiplayer modes are as follows with official descriptions from the menus within the game:
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
That’s a lot of multiplayer bang for your buck. Call of Duty: Ghosts launches on November 5th for current gen consoles, and will also launch with the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One when both consoles arrive later in the month.