Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile Is Officially Shutting Down Its Servers This April

It's the end of a rather brief era, as the mobile battle royale title is being removed and will no longer be playable after just two years.

Posted By | On 17th, Feb. 2026

call of duty warzone mobile

After its delisting from both Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store in May last year, Activision has finally announced the closure of Call of Duty: Mobile Warzone, with its servers going offline on April 17, 2026.

It’s been a good two years for the title that aimed to bring the Call of Duty experience to its players’ smartphones, but it was only a matter of time before the curtain came down on the game. Despite its Android version drawing users’ ire due to various issues, the game has managed its fair share of praise. However, it seemingly didn’t gather enough traction for Activision to justify creating more content for it, which brings us to now.

In a statement, Activision showed appreciation for the developers behind the experience and its players alike, whilst assuring its community that seasonal content is still being made for Call of Duty: Mobile.

“The servers for Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile will go offline on April 17, 2026, after which the game will no longer be available for play. Until that time, players may continue to access the game and engage with existing content…Player passion and feedback continue to shape the future of the Call of Duty franchise, and we look forward to delivering meaningful seasonal content and updates to Call of Duty: Mobile.”

If you’ve been a fan of Warzone Mobile, now is a good time to get your pals together and enjoy the next two months of the game before it’s gone forever. Or you could switch over to Call of Duty: Mobile – surely that won’t kick the bucket anytime soon, right? It’s your call at the moment, but the clock is ticking until April.


Amazing Articles You Might Want To Check Out!

Keep On Reading!

God of War Sons of Sparta Trailer Documents Its Journey From The Drawing Board To Your Screen

God of War Sons of Sparta Trailer Documents Its Journey From The Drawing Board To Your Screen

Turns out that the process to bring Kratos and his foes to the 2D realm was as painstaking as the God of War's...

Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile Is Officially Shutting Down Its Servers This April

Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile Is Officially Shutting Down Its Servers This April

It's the end of a rather brief era, as the mobile battle royale title is being removed and will no longer be p...

Crimson Desert Is “Not A Soulslike”, Says Marketing Director: “You Can Leave, Do Something Else”

Crimson Desert Is “Not A Soulslike”, Says Marketing Director: “You Can Leave, Do Something Else”

It may not be as tough as a Soulslike, but this one's combat isn't going to pull its punches either. And neith...

.hack//Z.E.R.O Announced for Consoles, Will Feature More Of The Real World

.hack//Z.E.R.O Announced for Consoles, Will Feature More Of The Real World

The .hack series is back with CyberConnect2's first title developed and published completely in-house, and it ...

Resident Evil Requiem Pre-Loads Start on February 25th, PS5 Install Size is 72.88 GB

Resident Evil Requiem Pre-Loads Start on February 25th, PS5 Install Size is 72.88 GB

While Capcom hasn't confirmed worldwide release timings, this could be the biggest Resident Evil yet in terms ...

Star Wars: Galactic Racer Studio Avoided Open World For “Expanding Replayability Loop” With Tracks

Star Wars: Galactic Racer Studio Avoided Open World For “Expanding Replayability Loop” With Tracks

CEO and founder Matt Webster also noted that since this is a Star Wars game, its fans "crave the characters an...