Call of Duty WW2 Beta Ends, Upcoming Changes and Feedback Detailed
Kill Confirmed coming to Mosh Pit, TDM score limit going back to 75 and so on.
Sledgehammer Games’ multiplayer beta for Call of Duty: WW2 has concluded and along with showcasing the new maps and new War mode, it offered a taste of how this year’s Call of Duty is shaping up.
Following the conclusion of the beta, Sledgehammer noted some of the changes that would be coming by launch. Interestingly, though the Team Deathmatch limit was increased from 75 to 100 for the beta, the developer will revert it back.
It also noted that the Aachen map was criticized for its lack of range combat and despite its close quarters design, the developer might “make some map changes”. Changes have already been made to sprintout ADS changes following complains with further tweaks to come by launch.
You can check out some of the feedback and changes that Sledgehammer will be making below. Call of Duty: WW2 is releasing on November 3rd for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
- As you know, we added a new mode to the Mosh Pit playlist – Kill Confirmed. For those of you who haven’t yet played, we encourage you to hop in and try it out! Mosh brings all of the fan favorite modes, now including KC. It’s a great boots on the ground game mode, and the match data we’re getting is really helpful. So please be sure to spend some time in Mosh today.
- We’ve also noticed a number of you commenting that raising the PT score to 100 for TDM might be sub optimal. This was a community ask, and it felt like a good time to compare it to weekend one. We’ve spent nearly 3 years playing, and 75 felt better to us. By the end of weekend 2, we’re looking to lock the decision, so please let us know your thoughts.
- Some of you have expressed concern about the range play needed for the Aachen map. We’re listening to your feedback and may make some map changes as a result. Thanks again for staying constructive, it really helps!
- Many of you have commented that you love the changes we’ve made to sprint-out to ADS times. We’re glad we were able to improve this and that you’re enjoying it much more. We’re talking about flinch tuning as well, though we don’t have anything concrete to share yet.
- The M1928 is getting a lot of love. It is one of the most iconic weapons of WWII, and it’s great to see it in match. We’re glad you are enjoying playing with it. It’s a popular SMG at the studio. Though not the most popular. The Airborne Division prestige unlock weapon is pretty gassed.
- A lot of you have expressed that you love the main menu music. Thank you so much for noticing all the extra creative touches we’ve added. We had a lot of amazing recording sessions with a phenomenal orchestra at a premier symphony location in Nashville. I know they will be glad to hear about all the positive reactions the music is receiving!
- We rolled out an update that includes an important fix to some audio timing on weapon fire rates. There is no actual changes to the weapon tuning, but the audio may sound different on certain weapons.