EA’s announced the release date for Dead Space 2: Severed DLC pack today.
The pack will be releasing on March 1 on XBL and PSN.
Here’s the blurb on the DLC pack:
“As a security officer, Weller comes equipped with a one-of-a-kind security suit and an upgraded, more powerful Pulse Rifle that will help him unleash his own blood-curdling adventure across the Sprawl. Lurking behind every corner is another bloodthirsty monster but the big surprise for Weller (and fans) is the return of the Twitcher, a grotesque enemy who first appeared in the original Dead Space game.”
Additionally, players can now purchase these Isaac suit and weapon packs on XBL and PSN:
Dead Space 2: Martial Law Pack, 400 MS Points, $4.99/€4.99
- Earth Gov Bundle (Earth Gov Security Suit, Earth Gov Pulse Rifle, Earth Gov Seeker Rifle, Earth Gov Detonator)
- Bloody Bundle (Bloody Vintage Suit, Bloody Flamethrower, Bloody Javelin Gun, Bloody Force Gun)
Dead Space 2: Supernova Pack, 400 MS Points, $4.99/€4.99
- Forged Bundle (Forged Engineering Suit, Forged Plasma Cutter, Forged Line Gun, Forged Ripper)
- Heavy Duty Bundle(Heavy Duty Vintage Suit, Heavy Duty Line Gun, Heavy Duty Contact Beam, Heavy Duty Detonator)
- Agility Bundle (Agility Advanced Suit, Agility Rivet Gun, Agility Plasma Cutter, Agility Pulse Rifle)
Dead Space 2: Occupational Hazard Pack, 400 MS Points, $4.99/€4.99
- Hazard Bundle (Hazard Suit, Hazard Line Gun)
- Triage Bundle (Triage Suit, Triage Javelin Gun)
- Shockpoint Bundle (Shockpoint Suit, Shockpoint Ripper)
Dead Space 2: Severed will cost $6.99 or 560 MS Points.
Here’s a video for kicks: