Destiny 2 Guide: Tips And Tricks To Dominate In Crucible Mode
Dominate the game’s PvP.
The Crucible is the PvP component of Destiny, where you can go and play it like a traditional multiplayer shooter. It’s a PvP multiplayer shooter, with a fairly traditional setup. Regardless, here are some basic tips and tricks for you if you decide to play the Crucible.
- In Control, try to not capture a third control point- you spread yourself to thin, holding two is fine
- In Countdown, stick with your squad at all times
- You access it by going to The Farm.
- Every single game in Crucible gives you one item in a drop- this is actually a really quick way to amass some loot
- Use your Super sparingly- in most games, you will get to use it once, and that will be it. This means that you need to save it for when the time is right. Realistically, try to balance it between being careful with when you use it and not using it at all- it’s there for you to use, so use it, but use it with judgement.
- Don’t try to lone wolf it- this may be Destiny, but the general rules of multiplayer shooters still apply. Actually, given Destiny’s emphasis on cooperation, playing as a team is even more important and appropriate here
- Never stay in one place for too long- keep moving, and don’t camp