Destiny 2 Update 1.1.0 Nerfs Pulse Grenades, Increases Super Ability Damage to Bosses
Rejoice Hunters – your Survivalist leg armour now offers the Recovery stat.
Along with Curse of Osiris, Bungie has also released update 1.1.0 for Destiny 2 which adds a number of bug fixes and quality life changes. Naturally, because this is a Destiny patch, it also nerfs a bunch of things.
Pulse grenades have seen their damage slightly reduced while the recharge rate of additional grenade charges after the first has been reduced. Damage done by other grenade types has been increased, likely to bring them in line with the current Pulse grenade. Other changes include the distance traveled with Shoulder Charge without a target being reduced and an increase in the number of solar hammers that can be thrown during Hammer of Sol.
For Gunslingers, Shadowshot now immediately suppresses targets on direct hit while the base duration for Golden Gun in both skill trees is the same. Warlocks can no longer add extra damage to Explosive Rounds with Empowering Rifts.
For more information on sub-class changes, check below. An in-depth look into all the quality of life changes can be viewed here.
- Increased the damage dealt to bosses from Super abilities
- Adjusted the output of the Recovery stat so that characters with the lowest Recovery totals will start regenerating slightly faster
- Reduced Pulse Grenade damage slightly and toned down the intensity of camera shake and controller rumble associated with each pulse
- Reduced the recharge rate of additional grenade charges beyond the first
- Normalized the recharge rate of Arcbolt and Firebolt Grenades to match the other grenade archetypes
- Increased damage inflicted to combatants by Flashbang Grenade, Magnetic Grenade, Suppressor Grenade, Incendiary Grenade, Fusion Grenade, Skip Grenade, Flux Grenade, Arcbolt Grenade, Swarm Grenade, Tripmine Grenade, Storm Grenade, Firebolt Grenade, Axion Bolt, and Scatter Grenade.
- Fixed an exploit allowing the Titan’s Rally Barricade ability to generate infinite ammo for certain weapon types
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to chain Fist of Havok abilities indefinitely
- Decreased the distance traveled in the air with the shoulder charge ability when it is executed without a target
- Increased the number of solar hammers that can be thrown during the duration of the Hammer of Sol Super ability
- Extended the timer for the Hammer Strike’s weaken debuff by 1 second and corrected an issue that was causing the visual effects not to represent the duration properly
- The Sunspot health regeneration buff now lingers for 3 seconds after moving through a Sunspot
- Tempered Metal and Sol Invictus no longer trigger off combatant solar shield detonation kills
- Arcstrider dodge now briefly breaks tracking
- The base duration of Golden Gun is now the same for both paths
- Shadowshot now suppresses targets immediately on a direct hit
- Shadowshot no longer tethers dropships
- Increased the amount of time available to fire arrows while using the Moebius Quiver upgrade of the Shadowshot Super ability
- Explosive rounds no longer receive bonus damage from Empowering rift
- The Heat Rises perk no longer triggers on destructible objects
- Updated the Devour perk description to correctly indicate that the ability is triggered on kills
- The Nova Bomb created by the Cataclysm upgrade maintains its initial speed for longer before slowing down
Hunter leg armor with Survivalist stat package now grants Recovery