Destiny Hotfix 22.214.171.124 Patch Notes Revealed
Check out what’s been fixed with the most recent update.
Bungie’s Destiny had a new hotfix go live yesterday, bringing a few changes and fixes for Crucible, Eververse and other miscellaneous issues. The patch notes for the same can be viewed below.
Hotfix 126.96.36.199 fixes a critical issue that caused the timer in Elimination to stop completely, thus making rounds last forever. This was particularly irritating for Trials of Osiris players as they had no means to escape without taking a loss.
Other issues like previous Flawless runs in Trials of Osiris not being counted in the Record Book if they took place before Rise of Iron’s release and invisible physics for players trying to get outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands have been fixed.
Though Bungie continues to support Destiny, all eyes are on the developer for its upcoming gameplay reveal of Destiny 2 on May 18th. The sequel is currently set to release on September 8th for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Full patch notes for hotfix 188.8.131.52 are as follows:
- Fixed a crash when respawning with Knuckles of Eao active
- Fixed an issue where the Elimination round timer was stopping indefinitely when a Guardian was killed immediately after being revived in high-latency matches
- Fixed an issue where some Flawless Trials of Osiris runs prior to the Rise of Iron Release were not being counted in the Record Book
- Added invisible physics to prevent players from standing outside the intended playable space on Rusted Lands
- Fixed an issue where Treasures of Ages earned from completing Activities each week were previously not stacking
- Fixed an issue causing some Sterling Treasures to not drop Desolate Armor
- Added change that prevents duplicate rewards of the new Ships in the Treasure of Ages
- Fixed an issue where Eris was not selling Runes for Court of Oryx
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic Story Playlist was not progressing the Pushing Back the Darkness quest step of the “A Tale of Two Guardians” quest
- Fixed an issue where viewing characters on Bungie.net or in 3rd party tools could cause some Record Book objectives to change state incorrectly, often resulting in a notification