Along with adding five new Unique Rings to the game, Diablo 4’s next patch, which goes live on December 7th, will also contain adjustments for Season of Blood. It will increase the pillar health in the Sanguine Battery Event from 75 to 85 percent, and the repair time will decrease from three seconds to one second.
There are also bug fixes, like Metamorphosis not triggering temporary bonuses to movement speed, the Anticipation Vampiric Power not displaying cooldown reduction for Ultimates in town, and the Hectic Vampirir Power not reducing skill cooldowns. If you interacted with the upgrade button when no new powers were available and wasted Potent Blood, it will be fixed.
Unfortunately, an issue which caused Hemomancy to trigger on non-damaging Skills and Evade has also been fixed (sorry, Rogues). Check out the full patch notes below. Even more content is coming to Diablo 4 on December 5th with the limited-time end-game event Abattoir of Zir. Head here for more details.
Season of Blood
The following adjustments have been made for the Sanguine Battery Event.
- Pillar health has been increased from 75% to 85%.
- Pillar repair time has been decreased from 3 seconds to 1 second.
Season of Blood
- Fixed an issue where the additional enemies in the Lord Zir boss fight would not get stunned when Lord Zir gets staggered.
- Fixed an issue where Metamorphosis would not trigger temporary movement speed bonuses.
- Fixed an issue where the Anticipation Vampiric Power didn’t display Cooldown Reduction for Ultimate abilities when in town.
- Fixed an issue where the Hectic Vampiric Power did not reduce the cooldown of skills with charges.
- Fixed an issue where the seasonal quest “Battle of Fear” and “Faith” could be completed without completing Chapter 3 of the Season Journey.
- Fixed an issue where the upgrade button for Vampiric Powers could be interacted with when there are no new powers available, wasting 25 Potent Blood.
- Fixed an issue where Lord Zir could not respawn if the player re-entered the boss arena too quickly after respawning.
- Fixed an issue where Evade and non-damaging Skills could trigger Hemomancy.
Dungeons and Events
- Fixed an issue where progression would be blocked when an enemy spawned behind the locked door in the Luban’s Rest dungeon.
- Fixed an issue where monsters could spawn from a Nightmare Portal location after the portal had teleported or been destroyed.
- Fixed multiple instances where the quest marker could disappear when leaving the area during multiple quests.
- Fixed an issue where Prava and her knights could stop progressing through the area during the Scouring of Caldeum if certain Elites were killed from a distance during the “Kill Demons Attacking from Above” quest.
- Fixed an issue where Lilith could still launch area-of-effect attacks after she is defeated following the first phase in the Echo of Lilith.
- Fixed an issue where Angelbreath or Potions could randomly spawn when The Beast in the Ice spawned.
- Fixed an issue where followers could get stuck when going back and forth over a traversal.
- Fixed an issue where Inner Sight didn’t trigger properly against Training Dummies.
- Fixed an issue where Necromancer Minions and Druid Companions wouldn’t attack Training Dummies.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Reader wouldn’t properly read life totals above 999.
- Fixed an issue where the Screen Reader on PS4 didn’t read all the text in Vendor and Crafting displays.
- Fixed an issue where achievements related to the Hatred’s Chosen buff could not trigger appropriately.
- Various visual, performance, and stability improvements.