Divinity Original Sin 2 Guide: Skill Combos, Weapon Combinations And More
Some useful abilities for when you play Divinity Original Sin 2.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 has a host of mechanics, weapons, combos, and more that you can leverage to have things go your way- if you are smart enough about it. Of course, as previously mentioned, either you are familiar with the type of game Divinity is (in which case you’ll be fine), or you are not, in which case you need help (or you end up playing blind, and resorting to trial and error).
That’s where we come in.
- One Handed: Swords, maces, daggers, axes, wands
- Two Handed: Clamores, swords, axes, hammers, maces, spears, staves
- Ranged: Bow, crossbow, wand, staff
- Dual wielding one handed weapons
- Using a single one handed or two handed weapon
- Using one handed weapon+shield
- Ranged weapon
- Necromancer+Retribution: Near invincibility, with necromancer healing you by 10%, and retribution dishing out 10% damage per attack levied at you
- Warfare+Hydrosophist+Pyrokinetic: Tanky build
- Huntsman+Polymorph: Movement across battlefield