DriveClub update 1.07 is now out, adds Photo Mode
Plus a few new tracks.
DriveClub’s launch was of course a spectacular disaster, and sure, Evolution Studios are scrambling to repair and contain the damage, but that doesn’t mean that the features that they promised for shortly after launch, features that they sold the game on the promise of, can continue to be ignored. To Evolution’s credit, they are going ahead and updating the game and releasing new tracks and features even as they continue to try to get the base code to work.
The new update adds the long promised Photo Mode that should allow users to photograph DriveClub’s admittedly gorgeous panoramas in all their beauty, in addition to adding three new tracks and modifying the corner cutting a little bit. The full patch notes are below:
- Adds Photo Mode to the game. You can enable Photo Mode during gameplay by pressing the right side of the Touch Pad and share your favourite pictures with the Share button.
- Adds three new tracks – all including reverse variants: Yedapalli in India, Los Pelambres in Chile and Wester Ross in Scotland.
- Adds support for the Renault DeZir DriveClub Edition and BMW M5, 2013 to PlayStation Store (available as free download to full game owners from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Adds support for the Ignition Expansion Pack – which includes the Ignition Car Pack and Ignition Tour Pack – to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Ignition Car Pack includes five new cars:
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport
- Caterham SP/ 300.R
- KTM X-Bow R
- BMW M4
- Renault Twin’Run Concept
- The Ignition Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and five new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Photo-Finish Tour Pack to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- The Photo-Finish Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and five new Trophies.
- Adds support for two new livery packs to PlayStation Store (free download available from Nov 25-SCEA, 26-SCEE, 27-SCEJ).
- Each Livery Pack contains five new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
- Changes have be made to corner cutting, corner penalties & collision penalties for balancing purposes.
- Improves the Server Announcements functionality and implements a restyled screen.
DriveClub launched in October for PlayStation 4 exclusively. Stay tuned to GamingBolt for more information and coverage.