Now that Fallout 4 has gotten the Automatron DLC, it’s time for gamers to start looking for ways to have as much success as possible. Indeed, you could spend a ton of time foraging for the right parts in the right places that are made for just the right kind of robot. If you’d rather spend more of your time just exploring as well as playing other missions and taking on mutants and bad guys and less time looking to build a robot, there are a couple of cheats available. The caveat to even these cheats is that they only work if you are playing Fallout 4‘s new DLC on the PC.
There are a number of different Console Command cheat codes you can enter in order to get rare and rather expensive parts that can be used to craft robots. In order to enter the code, there are a couple of steps you’ll want to go through but it’s all pretty simple. The first step is to go into the Console Command Code function and enter player.additem 001EC137 1.
After putting in that command, you will have unlocked the ability to order a ton of different parts and supplies that will go towards building the perfect robotic companion. You can check out the full list of robotic pieces you can grab by entering certain codes below. If you haven’t yet purchased the Automatron DLC for Fallout 4, check out our review to see whether it sounds like it’s for you.
- Shipment of Ceramic – 001EC13B
- Shipment of Lead – 001EC149
- Shipment of Nuclear Material – 001EC14B
- Shipment of Oil – 001EC14C
- Shipment of Plastic – 2001EC14D
- Shipment of Rubber – 001EC14E
- Shipment of Screws – 001EC14F
- Shipment of Silver – 001EC150
- Shipment of Springs – 001EC151
- Shipment of Circuitry – 001EC13C
- Shipment of Copper – 001EC140
- Shipment of Crystals – 001EC142
- Shipment of Fiber Optics – 001EC145
- Shipment of Fiberglass – 001EC144
- Shipment of Gears – 001EC146
- Shipment of Glass – 001EC147
- Shipment of Gold – 001EC148
- Shipment of Adhesive – 001EC135
- Shipment of Aluminum – 001EC137
- Shipment of Asbestos – 001EC13A
- Shipment of Steel – 001EC131