EA has just released a new update for FIFA 14 on Xbox 360, with the PS3 version on its way. The patch will address several instances of game freezing reported by players, and a few other issues. Here’s what EA said along with the patch release:
“We’ve located some of the issues causing freezing throughout the game, but not all of them. Please continue to let us know about specific instances on the EA forums as your feedback has helped immensely. There are a small percentage of remaining crashing/freezing instances and the team will continue to investigate and address them as needed.”
And here is the full list of updates contained within the patch:
• Balancing lofted through balls.
• Balancing attacking headers.
• Balancing finesse shots.
• Improved defender switching during crosses.
• Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
• Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
• Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
• Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
• Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
• We’ve responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4* Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day.
You can check our full review of FIFA 14 here.