Last week’s Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by their readers, saw Final Fantasy 16 getting back to the top spot, which it has occupied consistently for a number of weeks running, barring a recent blip. This week, it retains that position, with a comfortable lead over the game placed second, Dragon Quest 10 Offline.
As is the case most weeks, the top 10 is dominated largely by upcoming Nintendo Switch games. Other than the aforementioned Final Fantasy 16, the PS5 version of Gran Turismo 7 (which hadn’t yet launched when voting took place) is the only non-Switch title in the top 10. Pretty much every other entry figures in these charts most weeks.
Bayonetta 3 is still hovering around those top spots, while the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is in at No. 4. Fellow upcoming Switch exclusives Splatoon 3 and Kirby and the Forgotten Land follow in fifth and sixth place respectively. Triangle Strategy, which also hadn’t launched when voting for these charts took place, is in at No. 7.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between February 17 and February 22.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 615 votes
2. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 567 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 482 votes
4. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 477 votes
5. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 464 votes
6. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 371 votes
7. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 323 votes
8. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 307 votes
9. [NSW] Ushiro – 239 votes
10. [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – 217 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]