The latest weekly Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games are in, and there are some interesting movements this week. On top of the charts, things are rather routine, with Tales of Arise topping the charts again, and Final Fantasy 16 trailing it by a little over thirty votes to claim second place. In third place, Bayonetta 3 has seen a massive jump.
Resident Evil Village, which hadn’t yet launched when voting for these charts took place, is in fourth place. Following that, a number of upcoming Switch exclusives dominate the charts, including Rune Factory 5, the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, and Shin Megami Tensei 5. Meanwhile, Pragmata at ninth place and Samurai Warriors 5 at tenth place round out the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between April 15 and April 21.
1. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 599 votes
2. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 564 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 427 votes
4. [PS5] Resident Evil Village – 382 votes
5. [NSW] Rune Factory 5 – 368 votes
6. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 348 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl – 297 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 294 votes
9. [PS5] Pragmata – 289 votes
10. [PS4] Samurai Warriors 5 – 273 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]