Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its weekly charts for the most highly anticipated among games, as voted by its readers, and one again, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 have taken the top two spots respectively. Meanwhile, Persona Q2 also manages to remain in the top 10 once again, placed at #5.
Another upcoming Square Enix game, Octopath Traveller, comes in at seventh place, while fellow upcoming Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei V is right behind it in the eighth spot. Other notable games in the top ten include Code Vein in ninth place, and Dragon Quest Builders 2 at number 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between April 12 and April 18.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 806 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 666 votes
3. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 354 votes
4. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 342 votes
5. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 329 votes
6. [PS4] New Gundam Breaker – 316 votes
7. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 292 votes
8. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 272 votes
9. [PS4] Code Vein – 247 votes
10. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 237 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!