Both games rank among the top 10.
Famitsu have released their latest charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games among the Japanese audiences, and there’s some changes here and there that you want to know about. Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III have both become somewhat permanent fixtures in this list in recent weeks, and they’ve retained their places in the top 10, with the former at the very top spot and the latter at #4.
In the meantime, Super Mario Odyssey has climbed the list, coming in at third position, while fellow Nintendo Switch exclusive Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is also in the top 10 this week, at #8. The PS4 version of Monster Hunter World ranks at second position, while other notable games in the top 10 include Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and Gran Turismo Sport.
You can check out the full top 10 below. Votes were cast between July 27 and August 2.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 784 votes
2. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 523 votes
3. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 522 votes
4. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 498 votes
5. [PS4] Everybody’s Golf – 410 votes
6. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 385 votes
7. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 301 votes
8. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 298 votes
9. [PS4] Gran Turismo Sport – 239 votes
10. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 220 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!