Dragon Quest ranks high as well.
Japanese gaming mag Famitsu have posted their latest list of the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes of their readers, and, as has been the trend for the last few weeks and months, it is mostly dominated by Square Enix games. Both, the PS4 and 3DS versions of Dragon Quest XI are at the very top of the list, with the former taking the perch.
Meanwhile, Final Fantasy VII Remake is in third place, with Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age also featuring at seventh position. Kingdom Hearts III is a little lower than what it has been recently, dropping out of the top 5, but it has still managed to climb over its position last week.
You can check out the full top 10 below.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 1,182 votes
2. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 829 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 697 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 451 votes
5. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 394 votes
6. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 337 votes
7. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 318 votes
8. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 285 votes
9. [PS4] Everybody’s Golf – 281 votes
10. [3DS] The Snack World – 244 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!