The latest weekly Famitsu charts are in…
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers, and once again, the top 3 remains unchanged. Monster Hunter World retains its position at the top of the pile, while Final Fantasy VII Remake tails behind in second position. Meanwhile, fellow Square Enix megaton Kingdom Hearts III takes the third spot.
That’s not it as far as Square Enix goes, however. Dissidia Final Fantasy NT has made its way back into the top 10, coming in at eighth position. Meanwhile, Arc System’s upcoming Dragon Ball FighterZ has broken into the top 10 as well, claiming the tenth spot.
Other notable upcoming releases in the top 10 include Dynasty Warriors 9 at fifth place, Persona Q2 in sixth position, and Shin Megami Tensei V at number 9. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between December 14 and December 20.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 1,071 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 787 votes
3. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 517 votes
4. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 451 votes
5. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 395 votes
6. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 294 votes
7. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 260 votes
8. [PS4] Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – 257 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 252 votes
10. [PS4] Dragon Ball FighterZ – 233 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!