Kingdom Hearts 3
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix 1st Production Department
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One
The most predictable list of all time.
The Famitsu list for the Japanese audiences’ most highly anticipated upcoming games is out once again, with votes for this one having been caste between April 13 and April 19, and the results are largely what you would expect them to be. The list is heavy on RPGs, obviously, and it is mostly dominated by Square Enix games, as has been the case for some time.
Final Fantasy VII Remake, Kingdom Hearts III, Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age and Dragon Quest XI are all on the list. The PS4 and 3DS versions of Dragon Quest XI are both the top two games on the list, with Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III on third and fifth place respectively. 3DS’ The Alliance Alive is on fourth place to round off the top 5.
You can check out the full top 10 below. Thoughts on latest rankings? Let us know in the comments section below and stay tuned for more news and updates on GamingBolt.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 1,102 votes
2. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 877 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 825 votes
4. [3DS] The Alliance Alive – 382 votes
5. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 374 votes
6. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 352 votes
7. [PS4] Tekken 7 – 339 votes
8. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 326 votes
9. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 288 votes
10. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 260 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!