Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts III have once again topped Famitsu weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games (as voted by their readers). The Square Enix RPGs sit at the top two spots of the list respectively. Following in third is Super Robot Wars X, while yet another upcoming Square Enix RPG, Switch exclusive Octopath Traveller, sits at the ninth position.
Meanwhile, Persona Q2 is at fourth place, while Bayonetta 3 and Shin Megami Tensei V are in the seventh and tenth spots respectively. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between March 8 and March 14.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 800 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 607 votes
3. [PS4] Super Robot Wars X – 417 votes
4. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 285 votes
5. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 283 votes
6. [PS4] Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories – 249 votes
7. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 231 votes
8. [PS4] Death end re;Quest – 226 votes
9. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 223 votes
10. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 211 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!