Pretty much the same as last week.
Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for what their readers have voted to be their most highly anticipated upcoming games, and the results, at least at the very top of the pile, are very, very similar to what they were last week. Final Fantasy VII Remake is at the very top of the list, as it has been for many, many weeks now, while fellow upcoming Square Enix RPG Kingdom Hearts 3 follows close behind in second place.
The third position hasn’t changed either. Hokuto ga Gotoku is placed third in the list, with Super Robot Wars X and Death end re;Quest placed fourth and fifth respectively. There are a handful of other notable upcoming releases in the top 10 as well. Persona Q2 retains its place in the top 10, placed at number 6, and it is followed by Ace Combat 7 right behind it. Meanwhile, Shin Megami Tensei 5 and Code Vein are placed at the backend of the top 10 at ninth and tenth place respectively.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between February 1 and February 7.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 943 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 582 votes
3. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 579 votes
4. [PS4] Super Robot Wars X – 429 votes
5. [PS4] Death end re;Quest – 268 votes
6. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 253 votes
7. [PS4] Ace Combat 7 – 251 votes
8. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 248 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 246 votes
10. [PS4] Code Vein – 228 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!