Kingdom Hearts 3
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One
Square Enix rules the roost in this week’s charts.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released the latest charts for the most highly anticipated games among their readers, and unsurprisingly, both Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 have retained their place in the top 10, with both of them doing very, very well. Final Fantasy VII Remake is at the very top of the list, while Kingdom Hearts 3 is placed right below at second position.
From that point forward, there are lots of new entries to the top 10, though semi-permanent fixtures such as Super Mario Odyssey, Everybody’s Golf, and Trails of Cold Steel 3 are in the top 10 as well, at fourth, fifth, and eighth place. Meanwhile, Fire Emblem Warriors ranks at sixth position, Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon at #7, Monster Hunter World’s PS4 version at fourth place, with Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux at tenth place.
You check out the full top 10 below. Votes were cast by readers of Famitsu between July 20 and July 26.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 816 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 480 votes
3. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 460 votes
4. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 458 votes
5. [PS4] Everybody’s Golf – 382 votes
6. [NSW] Fire Emblem Warriors – 299 votes
7. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – 294 votes
8. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 281 votes
9. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 269 votes
10. [3DS] Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux – 268 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!