Check out the top 10 inside.
The latest weekly charts for Famitsu’s most highly anticipated upcoming games, as decided by votes from their readers, are in, and yet again, Square Enix RPGs Final Fantasy VII Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 have taken the top two spots, respectively. In third place is another RPG, that being the upcoming 3DS exclusive Persona Q2.
Meanwhile, Bayonetta 3 has moved up in the list quite considerably, taking the fifth spot, while Code Vein and Dragon Quest Builders 2, yet another Square Enix title, come in close behind in sixth and seventh place respectively. There are a couple other notable releases in the top 10, with Catherine: Full Body placed eighth, and Shin Megami Tensei V right behind it in ninth position.
You can view the full top 10 below. All votes are cast between March 15 and March 20.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 673 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 506 votes
3. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 305 votes
4. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 265 votes
5. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 258 votes
6. [PS4] Code Vein – 235 votes
7. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 201 votes
8. [PS4] Catherine: Full Body – 199 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 179 votes
10. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 178 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!