Kingdom Hearts 3
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Square Enix
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One
Square Enix games continue to rank high.
Japanese gaming mag Famitsu has released its weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games among the Japanese audiences, as voted by their readers, and Square Enix’s games continue to perform well. The PS4 and 3DS versions of Dragon Quest XI have both featured, taking the top two spots, with the PS4 version ranking at the very top. Meanwhile, Final Fantasy VII Remake follows close behind in third position.
Kingdom Hearts III has ranked at fifth place in the list, while Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age comes in at number 7. Other notable games in the top 10 include Splatoon 2 at fourth place, and Super Mario Odyssey coming in at number 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. Voting was held between June 15 and June 21.
1. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI – 912 votes
2. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI – 867 votes
3. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 719 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 2 – 466 votes
5. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 317 votes
6. [PS4] Everyone’s Golf – 315 votes
7. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age – 260 votes
8. [PS4] The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III – 246 votes
9. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey – 241 votes
10. [3DS] The Snack World – 228 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!