Compared to last week, Kingdom Hearts III is in the third spot, moving up one place.
Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming releases, as decided by votes from their readers. If you’ve been following these charts for the last few weeks, you won’t find much surprises. Monster Hunter World and Final Fantasy VII Remake, which have held the top two positions (respectively) for the last few weeks now have, unsurprisingly, retained their position.
Meanwhile, Kingdom Hearts III is in the third spot, moving up one place. Right behind it is Dynasty Warriors 9, which has jumped up several spots over its position last week, while Persona Q2 is in sixth place. There are some other notable upcoming releases in the top 10 as well, with Dragon Quest XI for the Switch placed in eighth position, while Shin Megami Tensei V, also for the Switch, comes in at number 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between November 22 and November 29.
1. [PS4] Monster Hunter World – 1,002 votes
2. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 840 votes
3. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 533 votes
4. [PS4] Dynasty Warriors 9 – 392 votes
5. [PS4] Hokuto ga Gotoku – 379 votes
6. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 369 votes
7. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 260 votes
8. [NSW] Dragon Quest XI – 257 votes
9. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 247 votes
10. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 239 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!