The upcoming Square Enix RPGs continue to lead the pack.
Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games as voted by its readers, and as has been the case for a number of weeks now, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 are once again in the top two positions respectively.
Super Robot Wars X is in third place again, with Persona Q2 placed fourth. Both Ni no Kuni II and Bayonetta 3 break it into the top 10 as well, at number 9 and 10 respectively. There are a few other upcoming notable releases in the rankings as well, with Shin Megami Tensei V in sixth place, Valkyria Chronicles 4 at number 7, and Octopath Traveller in eighth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between February 22 and February 28.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 774 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 623 votes
3. [PS4] Super Robot Wars X – 464 votes
4. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 285 votes
5. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 282 votes
6. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 276 votes
7. [PS4] Valkyria Chronicles 4 – 247 votes
8. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 241 votes
9. [PS4] Ni no Kuni II – 228 votes
10. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 215 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!