While The Last of Us Part 2 climbs into the top 10.
Famitsu’s weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming video games are in, and once again, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is in pole position. It has a relatively smaller lead than previous weeks over the second placed game, Animal Crossing: New Horizons (which hadn’t yet launched when voting took place), but still maintains a healthy lead of over 400 votes.
Resident Evil 3, which was in fourth place last week, climbs up to No. 3, swapping places with Tales of Arise, which drops down to No. 4. Meanwhile, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s sequel has climbed up to fifth position. Fellow upcoming Switch exclusive Bayonetta 3 hangs on to the sixth spot.
In seventh place is the upcoming Trials of Mana remake, while Cyberpunk 2077 climbs up to eighth place. Shin Megami Tensei 5 holds steady at No. 9, while behind it, The Last of Us Part 2 breaks into the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes by Famitsu readers were cast between February 27 and March 4.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 1,489 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 1,021 votes
3. [PS4] Resident Evil 3 – 643 votes
4. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 602 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 398 votes
6. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 357 votes
7. [PS4] Trials of Mana – 348 votes
8. [PS4] Cyberpunk 2077 – 325 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 318 votes
10. [PS4] The Last of Us Part 2 – 311 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]