Kingdom Hearts 3 moves back into second place.
The latest weekly Famitsu charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games are in, decided by votes cast by their readers. The top 5 games are pretty the same as they have been for a few weeks running now, but their placements have shifted around a little bit. The back and forth between Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 7 Remake for the top spot continues, with the latter reclaiming the #1 position and the former moving back into second place.
Resident Evil 2 and Persona Q2 have also swapped positions, as they have been doing for some weeks as well, with Resident Evil 2 in fifth place this week and Persona Q2 at number 4. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, meanwhile, remains in third place. Dragon Quest Builders 2 follows the top 5 with a pretty significant gap in number of votes, with Pokemon Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! coming in at number 7.
God Eater 3 is in at eighth place, trailing Pokemon by just eight votes. Meanwhile, Judge Eyes manages to stay in the top 10, at the bottom of the pile. You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast between October 11 and October 17.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 731 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 728 votes
3. [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 561 votes
4. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 558 votes
5. [PS4] Resident Evil 2 – 535 votes
6. [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders 2 – 369 votes
7. [NSW] Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee – 310 votes
8. [PS4] God Eater 3 – 302 votes
9. [PS4] Disaster Report 4 Plus: Summer Memories – 294 votes
10. [PS4] Judge Eyes – 283 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!