Getting a little predictable.
The latest weekly charts for Famitsu’s most highly anticipated upcoming games are out, and if you’ve ben following these updates over the last few weeks, there isn’t really much to surprise you here. As has been the case for months now, Square Enix RPG megaton duo Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3 sits at the top of the table.
The rest of the top 10 is also, for the most part, dominated by RPGs. Upcoming 3DS exclusive Persona Q2 sits at number four, followed by another Square Enix RPG, the Switch exclusive Octopath Traveller in fifth place, with fellow Switch exclusive Shin Megami Tensei V right behind it.
There’s a couple other notable upcoming releases in the top 10 as well, with Bayonetta 3 and Code Vein taking the eighth and ninth spots respectively. You can view the full top 10 below, which is decided by a vote held among Famitsu readers. All votes were cast between March 21 and March 28.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy VII Remake – 933 votes
2. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 713 votes
3. [PSV] Romancing SaGa 3 – 358 votes
4. [3DS] Persona Q2 – 323 votes
5. [NSW] Octopath Traveler – 321 votes
6. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei V – 304 votes
7. [PS4] Zanki Zero – 281 votes
8. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 273 votes
9. [PS4] Code Vein – 246 votes
10. [PS4] Death end re;Quest – 217 votes
Thanks, Nintendo Everything!