According to pre-launch information, Forspoken was supposed to have 30-40 hours’ worth of mainline content. However, when the game was released, it was discovered that there are only 16-17 hours of core content. There are side quests (Detours) which can lengthen the overall playtime, but the total length of the main story falls short of expectations.
How many chapters are there in Forspoken?
There are a total of 13 chapters in the game. Twelve of them cover the main story, while the thirteenth is a postgame chapter. Here is a list of all of them:
- Chapter 1: Attachments
- Chapter 2: Stuck
- Chapter 3: The Interloper
- Chapter 4: What Must Be Done
- Chapter 5: Might and Main
- Chapter 6: Damned If You Do…
- Chapter 7: The Hue of Blue
- Chapter 8: The Truth Will Out
- Chapter 9: Breaking Point
- Chapter 10: None The Wiser
- Chapter 11: Forspoken
- Chapter 12: Awakening
- Chapter 13: New Beginnings
How long are the chapters in Forspoken?
Not all chapters are created equal in Forspoken. While some chapters take only 30 minutes, others can take multiple hours to complete. However, towards the end of the game, some chapters tend to progress more quickly compared to their previous counterparts.