If you’ve been planning on trying to complete all of the weekly challenges in Fortnite, then you better get ready for the Week 4 challenges of Season 4. The challenges for Week 4 have just been leaked (on Fortnitetracker) and they look to be quite difficult.
Among other things, you will have to find different chests and ammo boxes scattered around the map. One of the challenges also requires you to get to the center of the storm three times during the course of a single match. One of the tougher challenges this time around is having to get Trap Eliminations and this will be quite difficult since traps now deal only 75 damage, and not 125 damage like before.
If you haven’t completed the previous week’s challenges yet, you can take your time with them as they will be available until the end of the season. You can refer to our guide for any help in finishing Week 3’s challenges.
You can check out the full list of the Week 4 Challenges below.
- Deal 1000 damage to opponents with assault rifles.
- Search 7 chests in Wailing Woods .
- Search 7 ammo boxes in a single match (7).
- Visit the center of different Storm Circles three times in a single match
- Search between a Bench, Ice Cream Truck, and Helicopter (Hard).
- Trap eliminations (Hard).
- Eliminate 3 opponents in Snobby Shores (Hard).