Livery changes, adjustments to Sportsmanship Rating and more also included.
Polyphony Digital’s next big update for Gran Turismo Sport is now available, prompting a download of 2.698 GB on PS4. It includes three new events for GT League – Stars and Stripes (Beginner League), Vision Gran Turismo Trophy (Amateur League) and F1500 Championship (Professional League). Two infield variations of Blue Moon Bay Speedway Track (reverse versions included) have also been added. There are 12 new cars, the full list of which you can glean below.
If that weren’t enough, “Snow” has been added to Scapes under the special featured section; the Livery Editor has seen some fixes along with the addition of “Exposure Adjustment” to the editing options; you can now preview car liveries in your library.
Sport Mode has seen changes to the Sporstmanship Rating, which includes changes to the penalty judgment algorithms. If you have too many collisions and shortcuts during a single race, then you’ll be disqualified. Players can now also report other players for griefing. Check out the patch notes below:
The following events have been added to the “GT League”:
The following 12 cars have been added:
The following 4 layouts for the “Blue Moon Bay Speedway” track have been added:
– “Snow” has been added to the special featured section.
– Additional Scapes spots have been added to Volkswagen.
– When editing a vehicle with an existing livery such as a race car, the existing livery will no longer be removed until you start editing the paint, decals, or racing items. (When only the design of the wheels is changed, the original decals will be maintained);
– Added “Exposure Adjustment” to the livery editor options;
– The lowest value limit for the brightness of Black paint has been lowered.
– Added a [Recommended] page;
– Notification of users who liked or reposted your content will be displayed;
– You can now preview the liveries of cars within the car livery.
– It is now possible to preview the liveries of cars in the car livery section.
– The target car name is now displayed in the panning shot settings.
– The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and penalty judgement algorithms have been improved;
– In a collision between two cars, a penalty will now be added to the Driver Rating (DR) as well as incurring a Time Penalty depending on the situation;
– If a driver continues to drive without complying with a certain amount of Time Penalty, additional time penalties will be added. (The additional penalty depends on the DR);
– A driver may now be disqualified from a race if the number of collisions and shortcuts they accumulate becomes too great;
– Cars over a lap behind will now be ghosted and will not be subject to collisions. (Only enabled in Sport mode);
– It is now possible to submit grief reports for misconduct of other users.
Physics Simulation Model
– The active brake controls for the 4 wheel drive system (S-AWC) used in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition ’15 has been adjusted.
– Followers’ notifications will now be displayed in the notifications list of [My Menu].
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– It is now possible to display/hide layers while editing decals with the Livery Editor;
– A gallery has been added to the detailed user information page in Discover;
– Some of the Sport mode penalties will also apply to Lobby races;
– Various other issues have been addressed.