The Ferrari F50 ‘95, McLaren P1 GTR ‘16, Greddy Fugu Z, and several more have been added to the roster.
Polyphont Digital have released a new update (1.31) for Gran Turismo Sport. Unlike last week’s update, this latest patch adds some pretty significant stuff to the game, from new cars and new tracks to additions made to the campaign mode as well.
As far as new cars are concerned, a total of seven cars have been added, including the likes of the BMW M3 Coupé ‘07, the Ferrari F50 ‘95, the McLaren P1 GTR ‘16, and others. The Tokyo Expressway South Route track has also been added, coming in two different variants- the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop.
In the campaign mode, four new events have been added to the GT League, while the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya has also been added to the Circuit Experience. You can check out the full patch notes below. Polyphony Digital have also released a video showing the main additions and changes that this newest update brings to the game, which you can view below as well.
Gran Turismo Sport is available exclusively on PS4.
- The following seven cars have been added:
・BMW M3 Coupé ‘07
・Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) ‘63
・Ferrari F50 ‘95
・Greddy Fugu Z
・McLaren P1 GTR ‘16
・Pontiac Firebird Trans Am ’78
・Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance ‘12
- The “Tokyo Expressway South Route” track has been added with two different layouts:
・Tokyo Expressway – South Outer Loop
・Tokyo Expressway – South Inner Loop
- The following events have been added to “GT League:”
・ “Nissan GT-R Cup” Rounds 4 and 5
・ “Real Circuit Tours” Rounds 4 and 5
・ “Merceds AMG Grand Prix” Rounds 6 and 7
・ “Gr.3 Endurance Series” Round 5
- “Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya” has been added to the “Circuit Experience.”
- “Season’s Greetings – ‘Scenes with Lights’” has been added to the special featured section.
- “Pontiac” and “Tesla Motors” have been added;
- Additional Scapes have been added to the special featured “Peugeot” section.
The FIA has been added to Brand Central.
The DUALSHOCK4 wireless controller and steering controllers will now have an automatic switching system. When the throttle or brake on one type of controller is pressed while driving, that controller will be enabled and the other controller disabled.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Various other issues have been addressed.