Grand Theft Auto 5 Online: Rockstar Looking Into Server, Characters, Social Club And Other Issues
The connection issues have been resolved.
It was kind of expected that the online component of one of the biggest games of this generation will face a plethora of issues. Ever since it went live earlier this week, GTA Online has been pretty unstable and a lot of people have not been able to log into the servers.
Rockstar have confirmed that they are aware of these issues and are working hard to fix them. Players who have experienced losing characters, progress, items, and/or in-game cash need not worry as the developers are working on patching up this issue and will try and restore and lost progress.
But there is some good news. Rockstar have been able to fix the connection issues that were seen earlier in the day.
Furthermore, Rockstar are also looking into the following issues:
- “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Errors about jobs failing to start or load
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying “Mission Failed” as soon as the mission begins during a session
- Long matchmaking load screens, eventually timing out after 10-15 minutes
- Offline (disc-based) and online content mixing on the Jobs list
- Ending up in a free-roam session with no jobs/markers on the map while playing as a temporary character during a cloud outage
- Freezing while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Seeing the same cut-scene twice in a row and then getting stuck on a load screen
- Getting stuck transitioning into the lobby or race while other players are joining/leaving
- Race Corona (start area, marker) not showing up for first raceGeneral issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc).
Grand Theft Auto V is available for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Unless you are living under the rock, the game got a perfect score from us.