GT5 2.03 patch to feature Lamborghini Aventador and “Route X” track
The update is scheduled to be launched in January 18th, and contains a lot of new features including a new Lamborghini and a track. We also have new details on the vehicles that you can expect from the update.
Of course, this information is not official, but this seems pretty much confirmed at this point.
- New themes for My Home in GT Mode.
- An option for tire wearing in Pit Strategy (B-spec).
- Simulates regenerative braking on electric cars.
- Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70: Fan down force option.
- Fixed unintended pit stop error in the final lap of a B-spec race.
- 12 new colors and 12 new wall papers for My Home theme.
- Electric cars run slowly without applying acceleration.
- Regenerative braking affects the cruising distance.
Electric cars! The update also contains a lot of new fixes, and you can check out the entire details here.
The cars are as follows:
- Nissan Leaf G 2011
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
- Volkswagen [Beetle] 1200 1966
- Jaguar XJR-9 LM Racecar 1988
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 2011
- Mini Mini Cooper S Countryman (R60) 2011
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.