Halo: Reach is the biggest selling software in US so far this year according to NPD.
Bungie’s last Halo game sold more than 3.29 million copies. These figures enabled it to overthrow New Super Mario Bros from the top and claim it for itself. The Wii game is now placed at second.
Rockstar’s western shooter, Red Dead Redemption is sitting at third while Pokemon SoulSilver and SMG 2 completes the top five.
You can view the full list below –
- Halo: Reach (Bungie)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego)
- Pokemon SoulSilver (Nintendo)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
- Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (Nintendo)
- Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft)
- Wii Sports Resort with MotionPlus