After bombshells at the Nintendo 3DS conference, one more game has been announced for the 3DS – Hatsune Miku Project Mirai. The game is expected to release in 2012 on the 3DS.
Check out some impressions below:
- This is not Project DIVA – looks like a completely different beast.
- The entire game looks to have Nendoroid-styled artwork.
- Gameplay was shown to be basically a huge circle with a spinning line indicator, with button marks around the circle. More than one circle shows up on the screen at a time.
- It was shown to have a function for viewing existing PVs for songs posted on Nico Nico Douga, except in 3D. (woo)
- You can use AR markers to make Miku show up on your desk, on your dinner plate, wherever.
- Some other features like an alarm clock were shown real quick.